Thursday, November 6, 2008

Post Election Party at Beaks

Last night was the post election party at Beaks Old Florida. The Blue Island Beer Club debuted a new song by Bruce called I Didn't Know It Was Wrong which is about the criticism that Florida condominium owners receive from native Floridians......and how their holier then thou attitude is not really justified based on some of the stuff they have pulled over the years. A cool song. I hope the audience could understand the lyrics.

And then we did some hippie songs to celebrate the election results, not to mention the fact that it is over. I'm So Glad (Cream/Skip James) and Volunteers of America (Jefferson Airplane) and a couple of others.

Bruce played the Ebow on Breathe and I tried it on Lucky Man but could not get the buzz going. (Of course it worked fine at home when I practiced).

A fun evening with some good players.

The Pioneer, by Colin Ward on OurStage

No comments: